A homage to one of the founding fathers of Industrial furniture (J D Bassett) this beautifully crafted wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest.The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish.
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Industrial worn, rusted metal finish adding to the bespoke nature of the clock
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and wall
- Clock Dimensions and weight: 80x80x10cm 10.5kg
- Carton Dimension and weight: 85x86x13cm 11kg