The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed finish that contrasts perfectly with the wooden inner board that features just the necessary increments of time, giving the clock that warm country feel. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. This Skeleton Clock has an exposed gear movement, thus you are able to view the "skeleton" of the movement in the clock Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands.
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Modern, sleek frame made from wrought iron
- Takes 3 AA batteries not included
- Distressed Metal, Plastic & Glass
- Copper wash
- 12 months warranty for clock and gear movements.
- Clock dimensions and weight: D55x7.5cm 4.5kg
- Carton dimensions and weight: 60x60x15cm 6kg
- Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls French industrial gear clocks putting the popular back in mechanics.
6 month warranty for clock and gear movements. All clocks are tested before we dispatch them.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh