- Mario Luca Giusti presents an extensive collection of objects for the home that are placed in a medium to high-end market
- Unique style and design quality material suitable for any type of occasions hotel house yachts events dinner parties picnic and pool Party
- The jug is perfect gift for you your home your boat and for all your indoor and outdoor entertaining.
- Suitable for an audience aged 20 to 70 a safe and perfect water jug for children with their activities in case you can break
- Vibrant collection with a variety of colours contrasted by a clear handle you can create a stunning dining table sure to be loved by guests we suggest hand wash
Use Instruction for Acrylic product
- tested food approved by TÜV, SGS, Intertek • absolutely tasteless and odorless • BPA free • not unbreakable • temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C • freezable • hand wash recommend to extend product lift • no dryer may be used • not for microwave • alcohol resistant, < 2 hours • not for aniseed drinks • not for strong alcohol, as whisky....etc • only use detergent with pH-value 3 < pH < 7, not for strong alkalinedetergent • do not use benzene, alcohol, ester or organic solvents for cleaning products • do not use abrasive materials for cleaning.
- The following may discolour the product or make them cloudy in the long run: • Keeping the glasses for a prolonged period of time at high temperatures and high humidity • Incorrect dosage of detergent • Use of detergent containing aluminum or metal protection. • Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if you leave it overnight. Wash the glass in hot soapy water shortly after use, hand wash or use our cleaning product, Renovate Powder, regularly. • Use of anise-based drinks (such as Pernod, Ricard, Raki or Ouzo). • Use of beverages with a high ester content. Esters are a natural product often found in e.g. herbal teas.