Clean, sophisticated and modern, this beautifully crafted wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish. This Skeleton Clock has an exposed gear movement, thus you are able to view the "skeleton" of the movement in the clock Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands. Round piece of glass. marked with just the necessary increments of time, protects the design of the cogs.
- Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- Modern, sleek frame made from wrought iron
- Requires 3 AA batteries not included
- Distressed, rusted, antique finish,
- Distressed Metal, Plastic & Glass
- Gold / black wash
- 12 months warranty for clock and gear movements.
- Clock dimensions and weight: D55x7.5cm 4.5kg
- Carton dimensions and weight: 62x62x14cm 6kg
Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other.
Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls French industrial gear clocks putting the popular back in mechanics.
All clocks are tested before we dispatch them.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh